These terms and conditions as laid down in this Web Page will help you to make a contract and agreement with GPS Update. You are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions before using our Website. Your acceptance is the necessary and sufficient condition to use our Website. In any respect you disagree with GPS Update terms and conditions, you are free to depart from our Website. Only after you have accepted our terms and conditions, we will register you as a customer, charge the quoted fee, and provide files according to the opted plan. The agreement should be accepted in totality and not in parts. GPS Update may update the terms and conditions from time to time as and when needed. You can visit this site for getting the latest terms and conditions.
GPS Update uses the following terminology consistently in this Website:
“You”, “Your”, and “Customer” refer to the user accessing this Website and agreeing with GPS Update terms and conditions. “We”, “Us”, and “Our” refer to the company GPS Update, who is the online technical support provided through remote control “Third Party” refers to the vendor, whose products and services are being provided to the registered customers online.
Any variation of the above terminology may be considered referring to the same. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to receive our support and services, in accordance with and subject to the prevailing Law.
GPS Update will have the following obligation towards rendering its services:
- We will make our utmost effort to attend to all your requirements and issues.
- We will provide you with helpdesk in accordance with your opted plan.
- We will furnish our support through remote and are constrained by an onsite visit.
- We will adhere to the privacy statement and confidentiality to provide security.
- We will follow the cancellation policy and refund policy to protect your money.
You are required to abide by the following obligations while receiving services:
- You will make fair use of our services to get a resolution.
- You will not allow others to use your account to avail the support services.
- You will not request support for the unregistered hardware and software.
- You will not call our team for intentional harassment over the fake issues.
- You will not abuse, ill-treat, or shout at our technicians while attending us.
- You will follow the instructions of our expertise to receive support.